You Are Reading

Friday 2 August 2013

Communications/ Gaining Work Experience

I've kept these emails for future reference because each one gives me a different insight into how I should approach a work placement and be remembered while I'm there.

I emailed numerous design studios, but I've learnt a valuable lesson, I should create a final self identity/ promotional pack, and send off various examples of work as oppose to relying on email. I suppose the only reason I was holding back in doing this, was the fact that I wasn't entirely happy with my self branding at this moment in time.

I managed to secure a work placement in the marketing sector of DAMMS international, however I've had mitigating circumstances over summer and been hospital bound for a large proportion of my summer so I just haven't had the opportunity to pursue work experience which I'm very disappointed about. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Leeds College of Art. Graphic Design.
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.